How many of our rivals players would get into our first 11?

Azpi at central defence has confused me more, lol.

Can't he be deployed at both right and centre back?

As you have probably realised, my knowledge on those playing for opposing sides is far from extensive.

It's difficult to identify anyone who would make our starting eleven at the moment because most of our players are in excellent form and the likes of Kane, Lukaku, Kante etc wouldn't necessarily be a good fit for Pep's system.

Can't he be deployed at both right and centre back?

As you have probably realised, my knowledge on those playing for opposing sides is far from extensive.

It's difficult to identify anyone who would make our starting eleven at the moment because most of our players are in excellent form and the likes of Kane, Lukaku, Kante etc wouldn't necessarily be a good fit for Pep's system.
That's patently wrong. Harry Kane would fit perfectly. Pep likes a forward who can hold the ball up and bring runners into play. He's had Lewandowski at Bayern. Harry Kane is a bloody good player.

Considering we've won all but one game, and that one was effectively stolen from us by the ref, how can anyone pick anyone over our starting XI??? Also, ban the rag that mentioned Pogba. If anything ever deserved a ban...

That's patently wrong. Harry Kane would fit perfectly. Pep likes a forward who can hold the ball up and bring runners into play. He's had Lewandowski at Bayern. Harry Kane is a bloody good player.
i believe he wouldn't be as potent in City team as Spurs are set up for him being the main man. It would be a similar problem to Aguero under Pellegrini. I am not saying Kane is as good as Aguero, although he is a very good finisher would Kane be able to do the chasing down that Aguero does.

How can we leave Sane and Sterling out of the team. Pep likes wingers to stretch the pitch up top and I believe that Hazard and Sanchez would be more inclined to come inside. Although Sane does come inside, feel it is one of the reasons we struggled against Feyernord last night. felt we missed his pace last night and Sterling seems to play better on the right.

Pogba over Silva only down to age. Silva has 2 years left.
I'd sooner have the older man Pogba is a one trick pony comes out with his party tricks against the relegation fodder and goes missing against the big boys.

It's hard to make a case for anyone really other than a replacement for Otamendi. There's a good number that have the ability and are arguably better players but wouldn't necessarily fit. De Gea is a better keeper but wouldn't get in our team for example. Otamendi would be replaced by someone from Spurs or Chelsea, the midfield wouldn't be touched, nor would the striker.You could make a valid argument for a number of players to replace Sterling/Sane, the likes of Hazard,Sanchez,Mane and Salah, possibly even Martial as he would be a lot better but for a negative manager like Mourinho in charge of him but none would be a guaranteed upgrade.

Hazard is shit, wouldn't have the poisonous little scrote anywhere near our team

We'll go with

----------------Ederson---------

Walker - Otamendi -Stones -- Delph

-------------Fernandinho--------------

-----Silva-----De Bruyne--------

Sterling----Jesus/Aguero-----Sane

Mendy is long term injured so your lists can be with Delph and then without.

Chelsea:
Hazard (over Sane or Sterling), Azpilicueta (over Delph), Kante (maybe - probably not), Christensen (maybe - probably not), Courtois (maybe -probably not). 2 in. 3 maybes

Arsenal:
Sanchez (over Sane or Sterling), Monreal (maybe -over Delph). 1 in. 1 maybe

Man United:
De Gea (maybe over Moraes), Pogba (maybe over Silva), Martial (maybe - probably not ), Bailly (maybe). 4 maybes

Spurs:
Rose (over Delph), Kane (maybe), Eriksen (maybe), Alderweild (maybe), Alli (maybe). 1 in. 4 maybes.

Liverpool:
Coutinho (probably over Silva, close), Mane (maybe), Salah (maybe). 1 in. 2 maybes.
Well I think Silva is our best player. You saw last night without him that he basically runs every game for us. Everyone else just finishes things off for him and grabs all the limelight. But Silva dictates the tempo and ball retention and sets up plays that allows us to create chances. Without him we are half the team.

So absolutely nobody in the world over him thank you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.