Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

I thought the first sending off (where Ederson miscontrolled the back pass) and then tackled their forward, it did look like he got the player rather than the ball to be honest, but I haven't seen any replays yet.
The second one, where he came off his line to try and palm away the through ball, it looked like he got their player rather than the ball.
Those were my gut instincts when they happened.

Bernado does show some good touches, but he always seems to want 2-3 touches with twists and turns, which just slows down our attacking down the flanks.

Ederson made a good tackle and then palmed the ball away cleanly (in the second incident you referred too).

The bellend next to me who was goading the Feyenoord fans all game didn't help though. Was a relief when he got kicked out, he was doing my head in.
That must have been passittogordon. I heard there was only the two of you there.

We played well within ourselves and just lacked our usual sharpness in key moments. Can't be 100% all the time especially with so many key changes.

Pleased with Foden's attitude when he came on. Was looking for the ball but then wasn't attempting any spectacular Hollywood moments for his debut but kept playing in service of the team. Calm and assured. Diaz looks like he's lost a bit of chub and is muscling up

Having slept on it, I find that a highly satisfying victory. Thing is, yes, we play this beautiful football and blow teams away, but we're not going to do that every single time. What particularly impressed me was the sheer bloody-minded determination to keep plugging away, and take – not the draw, which would have been enough given what happened in Naples – but the three points. These players want to win, on all occasions, in all circumstances, in whatever manner the circumstances call for. And that attitude now runs not just through the starting eleven, but the whole squad. I like that. Very much. It hurts me to say it, but that was a characteristic of the United teams of the nineties. We've got it now. It bodes well for the future.

Not the best game but job done, this type of games do seem to show how much we depend on KDB and David for creativity. Great goal by Raheem though and guaranteed top spot so can't complain.

That must have been passittogordon. I heard there was only the two of you there.

We played well within ourselves and just lacked our usual sharpness in key moments. Can't be 100% all the time especially with so many key changes.

Pleased with Foden's attitude when he came on. Was looking for the ball but then wasn't attempting any spectacular Hollywood moments for his debut but kept playing in service of the team. Calm and assured. Diaz looks like he's lost a bit of chub and is muscling up

Totally agree with your points about football. Can’t agree that Im a bellend fan who gets kicked out though. Sorry.
To be fair though its good to see that when a blue points out his frustration at his teams lack of home support he gets called, kid, bellend, schoolboy etc etc.
Classy like rag fans some on here.

We made 895 passes and had nearly 80% possession but some think we were poor.
I wouldn't say we was poor it was just slow and predictable. It felt like a training match at time. Just my opinion.

I am not seeing it with Gundoghan. (sp!) Job done - biggest is for me is Manchester's transport system - something has to be done! Night games a complete pain.

City fans probably about 5 thousand, day trippers and feyenoord fans probably about 40,000

Are you for real.... attendance might not have been great but you really need to get off slagging the fans.
I was there and there were probably 4000 Dutch fans tops and to be honest not many day trippers from what I saw.
Not everyone can afford to go to extra games with Christmas coming up..not to mention the crap weather as well as how much of a nightmare it is to get to and from night games.
Plus we had already qualified and were almost certain of topping the group anyway.
43000+ isn't a bad attendance given those factors.

Ok...
Eder,Ederson,
Eder,Ederson,
Eder,Ederson.

FFS,still get me coat.
You might of tried already (playing catch up with the thread). All I want to say is keep trying. You never know 3rd time lucky. Plus it's making me laugh.

I dont give a flying fuck what fans of other teams have to say. But obviously you dont get it. Keep it up with your have a day off school shite. I am a genuine fan voicing a genuine fan opinion. Is blue moon not the place for that? Is blue moon just a place for you to try and call genuine match attending fans like me out or is there something more to your pointless snipe at me?
Sorry if it came across as a dig at you - it was a general dig at people who get upset at the 'blue-seat' jibes.
I'm also a genuine match going fan who occasionally gives games a miss for various reasons. My hatred for UEFA influences my decisions for Chumps league games, especially the seeded group stage games.
It's great that you attend every game, but it's wrong to call the people who choose not to go for whatever reason.
Enjoy the great football we're playing and I hope my unintended 'pointless snipe' didn't spoil your day at school ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.