Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

Eddie is going to have to make many more saves with nico and mangler together,john is a huge miss

Disagree about Ota. After a 9 hour return journey yesterday his performance made it worth it. We are going to be fine with Ota stepped up superbly. Mangala tries but must admit heart in mouth time during the game and it’s not just his distribution. But a clean sheet can’t ask for more.

The lack of home fans and support tonight was fucking diagusting. Hope you all enjoyed watching on BT sport and making us look fucking embarrassing.
I've got a perfectly good reason why I was home. The rest of you should be ashamed :p lol

Sorry if it came across as a dig at you - it was a general dig at people who get upset at the 'blue-seat' jibes.
I'm also a genuine match going fan who occasionally gives games a miss for various reasons. My hatred for UEFA influences my decisions for Chumps league games, especially the seeded group stage games.
It's great that you attend every game, but it's wrong to call the people who choose not to go for whatever reason.
Enjoy the great football we're playing and I hope my unintended 'pointless snipe' didn't spoil your day at school ;-)

Sorry Im just pissed off because ive got detention again for smoking behind the bike sheds. Trust me I have similar hate for the Chumps League and Uefa. But love watching City regardless.

Always going to be a disjointed performance given the team although at the end of the day we won the game with another clean sheet. More minutes in the legs of Gundo, Mangala, Danilo, Bernardo and Yaya and good to see Ota back. We played in second gear pretty much and did what was expected given we have plenty of harder games coming up in such a short space of time. Some people on here need to give their heads a wobble if they think we are going to blow teams away every game. We can't play at 100% every game - energy needs to be conserved for tougher tasks ahead. Great to see Foden and Diaz come on although I suspect had we been 3 or 4 up they would have been on a lot sooner. Most of the moaners wouldn't have realised that KDB deliberately got himself booked and his substitution just after the hour was pre planned. Everything that Pep does is meticulously planned and some on here just don't get it - I am sure in his head he knows his line ups for the next 10 games assuming no injuries and suspensions and knowing Pep he has probably two or three different line ups just in case.

Totally agree with your points about football. Can’t agree that Im a bellend fan who gets kicked out though. Sorry.
To be fair though its good to see that when a blue points out his frustration at his teams lack of home support he gets called, kid, bellend, schoolboy etc etc.
Classy like rag fans some on here.
You sound more like a fucking rag mate...I too was there v Tns so am I now a superblue?
Was there against Ferenbache in old European cup too but was only a schoolkid then so that probably doesn't count.
We get that you are the biggest bestest greatest blue ever...but not everyone can aspire to getting to every game.

Performance wise it wasn't the best we have seen, cant help thinking a three at the back with Walker as the left sided defender would have been a better option, we could have played Danilo as the holder as hes much more mobile than Ya Ya who seemed to slow us up, Bernie needs to play more centrally hes not having a great time stuck wide, we kept going at it mind and I suppose when consider a win,top of the group, a clean sheet, a booking for Kev and the two lads getting a debut there is a lot to be happy with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.