Uber orders 24000 self drive cars

One of the major justifications Uber gave for retaining its London licence was the fact that provide employment for 40,000 drivers in the city. Their mantra was basically "Won't someone please think about all the poor drivers who'll lose their jobs."

In case anyone didn't manage to see through that self-serving bullshit at the time, this latest development should help paint their intentions in a clearer light. Can't imagine this news will help with their appeal.

I've been to a few meetings/conferences about this due to my membership of Labour and they reckon that they're going to tell corporations to pay robots an hourly wage that we can 100% tax then pay a Universal Basic Income.

I fear that they don't understand the problem in its fullest terms.

Woo-Hoo, universal basic income is the way forward.

Yeah Hacking driverless cars ....

what happens when you're in a car and the doors lock and take you to murderous blackmailing twats

Woo-Hoo, universal basic income is the way forward.

I recognise the need that it's attempting to fill and believe that it's a possible solution but it fits in the "probably something that will be replaced with a better idea" box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.