Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

Deliberately getting yourself booked to incur a suspension is one thing, doing so by conceding a direct free kick on the edge of our box when the scores are level is another altogether!
Had to be done though. The scoreline was less important than KDB being booked.

OK, mate. Name a time and a place and I'll be there. I'm always meeting strangers off the internet to settle arguments. It's something I think more people should do.
To make it easy for people to come and watch can I suggest City Square on a match day or failing that somewhere local to me like Didsbury.

To make it easy for people to come and watch can I suggest City Square on a match day or failing that somewhere local to me like Didsbury.

It's going to be easy for any match-going blue to watch because he's just PMed me asking to meet in Mary Ds before the Southampton game.

He needs to know that by 1pm I will be "in the zone". I've got two meetings that morning. One with some gobby prick from the Koi Carp forum who claimed that adding salt to your pond in winter reduces the sediment, and another with a Twitter "friend" who claims that Joy Division were depressing.

What a day this is going to be for justice.

It's going to be easy for any match-going blue to watch because he's just PMed me asking to meet in Mary Ds before the Southampton game.

He needs to know that by 1pm I will be "in the zone". I've got two meetings that morning. One with some gobby prick from the Koi Carp forum who claimed that adding salt to your pond in winter reduces the sediment, and another with a Twitter "friend" who claims that Joy Division were depressing.

lol you're a busy man that day, good job it's an 8pm Ko.

Fair play.
I wasn’t trying to get into oneupsmanship over shades of blue.
However my frustration was not a wild fantasy the ground felt sparse and the non Feyenoord atmosphere genuinely was very poor last night.
Again this is not a blue vs blue contest but for me which may sound like I am a sad act but last night I got to watch Phil Foden make his home debut (the loudest home cheer of the night) it was momentous. Quote me in 10 years maybe (haha) but those old guard who were there at Newcastle in 68 etc they wouldn't trade that memory or that cash spent getting there for anything. We as blues pretty much knew that Foden and to a lesser extent Diaz were going to get minutes last night and isnt that what we want for our club?
Sure the prices at City are sometimes unjustifiable maybe last night was a statement from fans, lower the price or stuff your Champions League. I don’t know.
City support was pretty bobbins last night. But say that on here and you always get the same responses about people having 900 mile round trips to make and you think you're a bigger blue because you actually could be arsed to go. But when you're getting pissed in Kiev and people are bitching on Bluemoon about not being able to get a ticket, just remember you earned it

1pm is a bit early for me given it's an evening KO, can you stream it via FB! If your Twitter 'friend' though JD were depressing what did he/she think of Morrisey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.