Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they be docked points for that Nivea ad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Liverpool are investigating claims fans were subjected to violent policing and denied entry to Tuesday's Champions League draw away to Sevilla:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42082570

They're going to get the 'always the victim' jibes for this, and I'm sure they weren't all angels out there, but fair play to the club for sticking up for their fans if this is true.

Would we do the same?

I swear that club go looking for something that they can whinge about afterwards. No true football fan wants to see mob violence at matches, definitely not, but with the Dippers it's always them on the receiving end, always some perceived injustice that befalls them through absolutely no fault of their own, and always a chance for them to take the moral high ground and point the finger of condemnation at other clubs. FFS! Were they formed by Mother Theresa?

I swear that club go looking for something that they can whinge about afterwards. No true football fan wants to see mob violence at matches, definitely not, but with the Dippers it's always them on the receiving end, always some perceived injustice that befalls them through absolutely no fault of their own, and always a chance for them to take the moral high ground and point the finger of condemnation at other clubs

. FFS! Were they formed by Mother Theresa?

No we were......well a Nun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.