Black Friday 2017

zandvoort blue

Any bargains of note out there. Yes I know it`s a marketing ploy and some retailers will have better deals next month.

Just bagged a bargain on the Philips website using their Black Friday offer, a discount code, and then Quidco cashback.

Next it`s broadband as I`ve served notice on Sky. Hoping for special offers to come out on friday.

You have to be familiar with a range of products by visiting particular sites over the two or three month period prior to the BF marketing - then you spot the stuff that's been on offer at the price they are suggesting it was at two or three months ago!

I’m treating myself to a new tv for Xmas and have been watching prices over the last couple of months, there are most definitely some decent reductions out there as the one I have my eye on has dropped by a ton on both Richer Sounds and John Lewis.

I'm looking for a tablet, broke mine on holiday last month, only use it for holidays and playing scrabble on it. It cost me 90 notes but I think I wasted about £50 considering the minimal usage.
Was going to get the cheapest, which seems to be a kindle fire but reviews say you can't use google play(?), does that mean I wont be able to use scrabble as I'm sure that's where I downloaded it from last time. They are only £30 but no good if I can't use the same scrabble game, anyone?

Other than that I'm going to order one of these,

Ok I give up trying the link, it's a Betron D51 bluetooth speaker, only £16, what can go wrong.

I've used their bluetooth headphones for 5 nights every week in the last year and have been impressed, so am happy to give this a go for the price, again it's only really for holidays etc.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.