Manchester airport

Fucking scouse woman in terminal 1 needs a slap. Talked too my wife like she was a piece of shit before embarassing her in front of hundreds of people.
By complete contrast, the staff at Cape Verde airport were brilliant. Polite, discreet and beautiful smiles.
I would have got a hard on I quite like the scouse accented female.

Malaga airport staff were good fun. They seemed intrigued that I'd come over to specifically watch the local side and said City would sign Messi.

Never had much of a problem with T3, but I try if at all possible not to fly from Speke any more, I'm convinced that they deliberately keep the queues long to "encourage" passengers to pay for the "speedy" line
(Oh, and once through security there's nowhere for a smoke to your plane lands & you get out of the destination airport, nightmare when you've been on the ale all day at the game, & your flight is delayed)

I would have got a hard on I quite like the scouse accented female.
Last scouse g/f I had had an 'hacksent' that irritated me. She had a heart of gold though, and thought nothing of coming round and cleaning my house, putting all my washing in a bin bag, taking it back to 'pool, bringing it back(she wasn't a robber) immaculately ironed. It's just that she had a face like a robbers dog. She also had a clit ring. Looked like the wet snout of an angry bull when I took her knickers off.

Manchester airport is like a fascist dictatorship....

I travel very regularly and it's a very poor airport that has got much worse recently.

My main gripes are coming in to passport control, there is usually a troll that demands you have your passport open as you get closer to the automated reader and if you haven't they repeatedly demand you have it open ready to be read.... I always nod sagely (whilst keeping my passport in my pocket until I actually arrive at the reader)

The baggage always takes no less than 30 minutes to arrive....doesn't matter that you've come from London, you're not seeing less than a 30 minute wait

On the way through customs there is a recorded announcement to 'quickly vacate the area'...it's like an imminent nuclear threat is occurring

Going through security on the way out is usually fine so long as you are in the fast lane...you're not getting through less than 30 mins if not, unless it's v quiet, and then you better pray you remember to take contraband (aka toothpaste tube or shampoo) out of your bag as otherwise it gets searched and that queue is usually an hour wait

It's like a police state I'm telling ya...

Last edited:
And then once you get through security, they try to fleece you at the bar, tried to charge me around £19 for a pint of lager and a gin lime and lemonade, apparently they automatically give you a double without telling you and the bar staff aren't allowed to mention it either,um I think not,so beware.
And then you get whipped off the flight for being pissed.

Manchester airport is like a fascist dictatorship....

I travel very regularly and it's a very poor airport that has got much worse recently.

My main gripes are coming in to passport control, there is usually a troll that demands you have your passport open as you get closer to the automated reader and if you haven't they repeatedly demand you have it open ready to be read.... I always nod sagely (whilst keeping my passport in my pocket until I actually arrive at the reader)

The baggage always takes no less than 30 minutes to arrive....doesn't matter that you've come from London, you're not seeing less than a 30 minute wait

On the way through customs there is a recorded announcement to 'quickly vacate the area'...it's like an imminent nuclear threat is occurring

Going through security on the way out is usually fine so long as you are in the fast lane...you're not getting through less than 30 mins if not, unless it's v quiet, and then you better pray you remember to take contraband (aka toothpaste tube or shampoo) out of your bag as otherwise it gets searched and that queue is usually an hour wait

It's like a police state I'm telling ya...

Today's troll on the T3 luggage conveyor almost ruined my day, the miserable rude, ****....why do these people insist on getting jobs that involve talking (or being obnoxious in this case) to people for a living ?

I cracked today and had a good moan at her line manager and also filled out the online complaints form...cunts !

And don't forget the weaponry available in duty free - broken bottle anybody? Or in the bar - glass in the face? Or in Boots - aerosols in the eyes? Or any number of solubles that you add the bottles of sports drinking bottles to squirt into eyes.

But whatever you do don't take a deadly lipstick or an inhaler unless it's in a sealable plastic bag.
Aerosol and matches? Flamethrower
Carrier bag? Over the head suffocation
Bra? Strangulation
Batteries in fire in bog sink? Exploding distraction
Biro? Stab to the temple

Lypsil? Shoot to kill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.