United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on what the points gap is at the time the derby comes around will go some way to determine how maureen will prioritise the season imo.

If for example we win the next 3 games which puts us on 43pts, if united win 2 but lose against arsenal that puts them on 32pts leaving a massive 11pt gap at the time of the game, a defeat in the detby will basically make maureen go for another top four finish but prioritise the CL

To be honest Chelsea should finish above them this season, and i see a massive scrap for the remaining 2 places between united, spurs, liverpool an£ arsenal.

This plays into our hands quite well be ause arsenal will need to beat united when they meet

You only have to look at how completely outplayed they were by a team as average as Southampton to know that they won't be steamrolling all the "little" teams. They are so bad at attacking football that the amount of teams who can actually outplay them is too big for that, not to mention how cowardly Maureen is and how many blanks that will lead to.

They really don't look any different to last year as far as I'm concerned, I don't see where the improvement is. Lukaku is no better than Ibrahimovic, Lindelof is there 4th choice CB, while Matic is nothing much above a solid holding midfielder these days. None of there other players look any better than last year as far as I can tell

I am still hopeful they can finish 5th. More than possible.

Very little between them, the chavs, spurs, arsenal and the red dippers.

Assuming we stay top two of them are missing out on top 4.

Rags have only one point to show from Chelsea and Liverpool away and stilll have to go to us, Everton, Watford, burnley, spurs, arsenal, Newcastle. Fair few points being dropped in those games.

A&E,Lukaku,The Swedish Nose.United needed a goal so let’s Hoof high balls into the middle.All the returning “stars”are back,we,be just beaten the Mighty Magpies,and its back to
Hoof ball.Stop laughing at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.