Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kid you not, Ian Dowie that great fountain of footballing knowledge on Gillette Soccer Special (Sly) has just suggested that we would benefit from taking TONY PULIS on (Really, i'm not making this up) as a defensive coordinator to learn some defensive nous. (He suggested the top 5 sides with poor defences were us, liverpool and Arsenal in that order.)
Truly staggering.....

If I remember, his own managerial career wasn't exactly stellar (hoofball, get stuck in etc ), so what the hell can the world's most sought after brilliant manager in our Pep possibly learn from him. The stats back him up of course

Ederson is 20th in saves made (16 v the Alpaca's 36 with a whole fleet in front of him). We've conceded 7 so that's just 23 shots on target in 12 games, a clear sign of a crap defence according to Dowie it seems...
We are second in clean sheets only one behind PEGs bus depot (and they've played mostly bottom half fodder)
Fewest chances conceded
Most passes
Highest possession stats
FOUR players in the top 10 goalscorers list
TOP 3 players in the assists table
7 goals against in 12 games (only one more than the bus depot)
Lauded as the best footballing side in Europe

So what planet is he on??????????????????????????????????

Somebody text Pep TPs number - we clearly need him.

Beyond belief

I kid you not, Ian Dowie that great fountain of footballing knowledge on Gillette Soccer Special (Sly) has just suggested that we would benefit from taking TONY PULIS on (Really, i'm not making this up) as a defensive coordinator to learn some defensive nous. (He suggested the top 5 sides with poor defences were us, liverpool and Arsenal in that order.)
Truly staggering.....

If I remember, his own managerial career wasn't exactly stellar (hoofball, get stuck in etc ), so what the hell can the world's most sought after brilliant manager in our Pep possibly learn from him. The stats back him up of course

Ederson is 20th in saves made (16 v the Alpaca's 36 with a whole fleet in front of him). We've conceded 7 so that's just 23 shots on target in 12 games, a clear sign of a crap defence according to Dowie it seems...
We are second in clean sheets only one behind PEGs bus depot (and they've played mostly bottom half fodder)
Fewest chances conceded
Most passes
Highest possession stats
FOUR players in the top 10 goalscorers list
TOP 3 players in the assists table
7 goals against in 12 games (only one more than the bus depot)
Lauded as the best footballing side in Europe

So what planet is he on??????????????????????????????????

Somebody text Pep TPs number - we clearly need him.

Beyond belief
Dowie should stick to splitting the atom, as it is something he is qualified to do and knows about, unlike football

17 consecutive wins in all competitions. 25 games unbeaten.
Not much mention of this today.
Can you imagine the utter wankfest if the rags went on such a run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.