David Cassidy RIP

David had some talented people around him to keep the quality high on his own and The Partridge Family records.
The brilliant Wrecking Crew played the instruments, Bruce Johnston did most of the production while such as Harry Nilsson, Tony Romeo and Wes Farrell composed many of the hits.

Soft Pop Royalty all.

Cassidy at Maine Road - he's one of our own ;)
23754771_1841790812515167_5514199461381531129_n.jpg

What girl didn't have a crush on him, Donnie or both. He made some good songs back then too that bring to mind fun times. Didn't age as well as Donnie, maybe that was the drink? Sad to see him gone.

What girl didn't have a crush on him, Donnie or both. He made some good songs back then too that bring to mind fun times. Didn't age as well as Donnie, maybe that was the drink? Sad to see him gone.

You're right, I'm 57 and back then it seemed every girl was either one or the other, the Cassidy fans were definitely broader minded imo. The only exception to Cassidy/Osmond I remember was my mates sister who was a year older, she was deeply in love with Marc Bolan, really cool girl too, had incense sticks in her bedroom.

I digress.

You're right, I'm 57 and back then it seemed every girl was either one or the other, the Cassidy fans were definitely broader minded imo. The only exception to Cassidy/Osmond I remember was my mates sister who was a year older, she was deeply in love with Marc Bolan, really cool girl too, had incense sticks in her bedroom.

I digress.
and then there was the Bay City fucking Rollers

I digress.
I think back then it was Donny or David..... Bolan or Bowie..... Osmonds or Jackson 5 (cartoon series!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.