Colourfence

Just put in concrete fence posts mate. 99% of problems with fences is rotten, unstable fence posts. The bog standard panels will stand up to a lot, provided the posts are solid.

They dont look any more wind resistant than any other kind of fence of similar size and shape. Fences catch the wind, its what fences do. Just put concrete posts in and feather edge boards on good timber rails.

Anyone used them for their garden?

We get frequent issues with our wooden fences due to the strong windy weather. I am no good with DIY, so looking up fencing companies, and they seem good.

https://colourfence.co.uk/products/colourfence-features/
These fences are very common in Oz as timber fences tend to get eaten by termites and ruined by the hot sun in summer, we call them colourbond fences.
I have erected 3 or 4 of these and theyre dead easy.
They are fantastic, even in tropical winds, I wouldnt use concrete posts, much easier to use the steel ones they sell to match the fence panels
As they say, they dont rot or fade, however, if you scratch any part of it during installation make sure you get some touch up paint from the supplier or the scratch could go rusty just like your car.

They dont look any more wind resistant than any other kind of fence of similar size and shape. Fences catch the wind, its what fences do. Just put concrete posts in and feather edge boards on good timber rails.

I dont know about in the UK but the colourbond fences here are cyclone rated if installed correctly of course
whereas timber are not.

Build a wall

1200px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Donald_Trump.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.