Champions League Games 21/22 Nov

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho, speaking to BT Sport: "We lost because in the first half we should be 5-0 up but we could not score one goal after being so dominant. It looks for many periods int he first half it was impossible not to win. I think the majority of the second half the feeling of everyone was OK, it will be 0-0, but they got the late goal.

"It is not fair for Blind to blame himself. He had a very positive game. We have to blame everyone on the pitch because we had so many chances.

"We don't need to win the (final group) match, we don't even need to draw, but obviously we will try to win."

"We don't need to win the (final group) match, we don't even need to draw, but obviously we will try to win."

Mentality of a winner?

Mentality of a winner?
Rodgers is worse.. it’s ridiculous his post match interview he basically tried to make it sound like conceding SEVEN goals was unavoidable and that Celtic actually played quite well... him and Maureen are both deluded

I stayed there for a night 2 years ago during a motorbike tour and it's a really nice place. I like it even more now!
It’s a beautiful place.

Speaking of which, she is now even more excited for our visit to Manchester next week. It’ll be her first time and I am very much looking forward to showing her around and bringing her to her first City match.

Rodgers is worse.. it’s ridiculous his post match interview he basically tried to make it sound like conceding SEVEN goals was unavoidable and that Celtic actually played quite well... him and Maureen are both deluded

Just shows how shockingly shite the scottish league is when the best they can offer in Celtic are so far from competing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.