Ashes 2017/18

BT's commentary lineup looks shite.
Doesn't sound much better. Really annoying Sky losing this tbh, their commentators are far better and BT is just a huge waste of cash. The ECB are seriously greedy cunts to sell the rights to them as they must know that it's got to hugely impact the amount of people who will watch. It was bad enough taking it off free tv, but selling it to BT is just a big Fuck You to the fans

That single delivery by Starc has been the only cracker bowled so far, hopefully these two can keep it going.

Just got in from work, listened to TMS since midnight and considering I'm not a cricket fan it was actually decent radio. I'm staunch English and always try with sports I don't normally follow when there is National pride at stake.

I follow nearly all my football on radio and find it easy to follow the game through commentary, been really tough with the cricket as I've no idea of the positioning of the fielding side other than the wicket keeper & bowler.

Over the years I've caught snippets of TMS but never lingered, I'm fairly sure I've come to it too late in terms of the great contributors but tonight I still found it easy on the ear. Not tempted to stick bt sport on for the visuals, although this won't help in terms of learning where slips, gulleys & mid offs etc are situated.

I'll stick with this test to the end and hopefully by then I'll feel engaged with the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.