subs
bravo
kompany
delph
gundogen
aguero
foden
Sane

Feel that Delph needs a rest and can see that playing Zinc and Mangala on the left side of the defence weakens us but both Oti and Kompany struggled on the left side of 3 earlier in the season. Wanted to put Aguero and Jesus upfront but couldnt leave Sterling out.

Delph's had a mid week rest and played no international football. He's fine to play and will start this weekend. We'll never see Zinchenko start as a LB in the premier league.

Kompany will also definitely start.

Anyone know what the score is with pubs? At the FA Cup game last season the police were all over the station and were funnelling us all coming off the trains into a couple of the least desirable watering holes in the town. From what I could tell, they didn't even want us in that real ale pub at the station itself. Will it be different this time due to it being a league game and a smaller allocation? Not that I'm above drinking in places like that (unlike GDM) - but it would be nice to have a bit more variety to choose from.
You cheeky bastard, I'll wager I've been in more dodgy boozers than you ever will!

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Vinny
Delph

Fernandinho
Silva
Kdb

Sterling
Jesus
Sane

We all thought United were nailed on a win, but strange things happen.

I would be massively disappointed if our winning run ended here though.
Agree mate. The inevitable poor result will come out of nowhere, probably not this game but one similar I think. 3pts here before the upcoming home games would be superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.