Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against Feyenoord Silva was MoM, (David nort Bernardo), if only in the sense I was reminded how much a better team we are with him than without. He should be fresh and champing at the bit. I do like Gundogan but he just doesnt seem up to full speed yet, need to be bedded in. Maybe give KDB a rest for this one

Ederson
Delph Otamendi Kompany Walker
Ferdinhihno
Sterling Silva Silva Sane
Jesus

Bravo KDB Aguero Foden Diaz Tosin Gundogan

And so could Wolves and Feyenord
When will people learn

Tbf in both games a lot of changes were made in the starting 11. The players that played on both night's weren't used to playing together hence why we found it difficult to break both teams down.

I personally think we'll score 3 or more goals but who knows...

De Bruyne might need a rest soon, but he's producing so much and so often it's very difficult to give him that rest. The danger is we become too reliant on him.

Anyway, team picks itself I think, strongest available and try to get the result sorted early & bring the stars off for a rest. Not sure it'll pan out that was and think we'll really have to work for this one

De Bruyne might need a rest soon, but he's producing so much and so often it's very difficult to give him that rest. The danger is we become too reliant on him.

Anyway, team picks itself I think, strongest available and try to get the result sorted early & bring the stars off for a rest. Not sure it'll pan out that was and think we'll really have to work for this one

The team selection against Huddersfield picks itself and the best XI will play.

I think the benefit next week is that we play on Wedsnesday followed by Sunday so a decent 4 day rest, however I think Pep will be hoping greatly that in that Southampton game we can get ourselves in a position where we can start subbing our top players at the 60 minute mark.

The players I worry the most about are Fernandinho, Otamendi and Walker. They are playing far too much at the moment I feel.

At least the week after the key players can get a week off as the Shakhtar game is now a dead rubber. I doubt the likes of Silva etc... won't even travel.

The players that played on Tuesday will have had a full four days rest so there is no reason why any should be omitted on Sunday. Kompany I would save for Spurs and the rags.

Who else is in the home end?
Don't they give out them happy clapper things there? lol
Going to be tough sitting on my hands if we leather them.

The team selection against Huddersfield picks itself and the best XI will play.

I think the benefit next week is that we play on Wedsnesday followed by Sunday so a decent 4 day rest, however I think Pep will be hoping greatly that in that Southampton game we can get ourselves in a position where we can start subbing our top players at the 60 minute mark.

The players I worry the most about are Fernandinho, Otamendi and Walker. They are playing far too much at the moment I feel.

At least the week after the key players can get a week off as the Shakhtar game is now a dead rubber. I doubt the likes of Silva etc... won't even travel.

I think the 3 players you've mentioned will be fine. They've had a week's rest, bar Otamendi but he missed the Leicester game. Agree with the last paragraph. Hopefully foden gets a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.