Robinho convicted of Sexual Assault

Hmm scumbag if he did do it, but the Italian judicial system likes to convict high profile people on the basis of little evidence e.g. Amanda Knox.

At that time I knew someone from that night club who knew exactly what had gone on but he couldn't divulge anything to me apart from that sexual intercourse took place

I think the rumour at the time was that the accuser has some previous of wasting police time but maybe her complaint was legitimate or certainly had some merit to it. I guess we’ll never know.

On a very dodgy ruling.

I'm sure Robinho won't spend a day in prison.
You mean the conviction was dodgy?

Not the thread for this, but I think Evans' conviction was extremely dodgy and i am glad it was overturned.

The fact is though that he can't keep his dick in his pants and any high profile person is always at risk of being accused if they dip their wick

I don't know anything about this case, but reading Albanian girl in what I take it is a quite exclusive club, makes me presume she's on the game

Puts hard hat on and waits for incoming

The fact is though that he can't keep his dick in his pants and any high profile person is always at risk of being accused if they dip their wick

I don't know anything about this case, but reading Albanian girl in what I take it is a quite exclusive club, makes me presume she's on the game

It doesn't matter if she was or not,she was gang raped and that's all that matters

This is exactly what crossed my mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.