Everton 2017/18

I watched this match and it wasn't as close as the scoreline suggests. Williams should have been sent off and of course as always their returning, bald, conquering . . . errrr . . . aging hero fouled a guy from behind with a scissors kick in the waning minutes out of frustration (no call, natch). Atalanta had CBs that were dribbling through their players. The boos would have been far louder thad there been anyone left in the stadium. They are a travesty; deserve to face Millwall and Leeds next season.

Blue Dippers are loving Rooney.

20qgaja.jpg

Saw that coming from a mile off

I remember Merthyr Tydfil beating Atlanta. Can't remember Everton beating anybody this year. Merseyside millionaires they used to be called.

I watched this match and it wasn't as close as the scoreline suggests. Williams should have been sent off and of course as always their returning, bald, conquering . . . errrr . . . aging hero fouled a guy from behind with a scissors kick in the waning minutes out of frustration (no call, natch). Atalanta had CBs that were dribbling through their players. The boos would have been far louder thad there been anyone left in the stadium. They are a travesty; deserve to face Millwall and Leeds next season.

truly dreadful support. I don't really think they can afford to go down, and much like last time I think they'll be spared. Too many other bad teams who will be easy to relegated this year.

truly dreadful support. I don't really think they can afford to go down, and much like last time I think they'll be spared. Too many other bad teams who will be easy to relegated this year.

It was tremendous support from those that bothered to go......absolute shite from those that couldnt be arsed and slag off clubs like us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.