Everton 2017/18

Blue Dippers are loving Rooney.

20qgaja.jpg

Saw that coming from a mile off
Once a cünt, always a cünt.

it was a shocking performance by the toffees and a shocking attendance but wasnt it a dead rubber match? they could have offered cheap tickets just to get some youngsters in maybe?

And i have no idea whats happened to Ashley williams????? Hes the sahdow of the player he was at swansea and for Wales.

Last edited:
it was a shocking performance by the toffees and a shocking attendance but wasnt it a dead rubber match? they could have offered cheap tickets just to get some youngsters in maybe?

And i have no idea whats happened to Ashley williams????? Hes the sahdow of the player he was at swansea and for Wales.
There's a fair few players who should never have left Swansea.

Not seen any of the self righteous twats coming on here giving it the "peoples club" and "history la, history"
They certainly won't be in here to discuss a few empties we have in North Stand for evening games any more. I'm laughing, they're scousers of course they will. No self awareness.
They voted for FFP as well the muppets, can't see beyond the end of their nose. Now have lots of money and can't spend it!
They look rudderless and unaware of what to do about it. If they don't appoint pronto things could get a lot worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.