Spurs @ Home

Finally managed to convince my better half she will enjoy Christmas shopping much more if I don't go with her so I'm free for the game.
Looking for one adult ticket anywhere in the ground above pitch level please !
Please PM me. Thank you.
CTID

Got one now, thanks !!
CTID

Last edited:
For those looking for single tickets - I phoned up ticket office today and they still have 8 single tickets in various parts of the ground - However I'm still looking for 2 tickets together for myself and my mini-me if anyone can help.....PM me.

Hi everyone. Looking for either one or a pair of tickets for the tottenham game if poss! My mate who i go with has his City mad grandson over from New Zealand this xmas and would really like to take him. If worse comes to worse I'll give him mine but i'd really rather not miss out! Anywhere in the ground will do thanks.

Hi folks, looking for a spare for my steplad ideally in SS3 but anywhere would do. Would meet up at the ground to get swiped in. If you can help a PM would be appreciated. Cheers!
Have a SS3 avail at £30 mate. Sold to ledge.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.