Ashes 2017/18

Hasn’t his form since returning to county cricket been pretty abysmal though?
It has. Don't see any other England players being judged on their county form though, they all seem to be judged solely on their England form. I know they don't play huge amounts for their counties but in those early weeks of the season, when they do play a few matches, nobody gives a shit how they perform.

It has. Don't see any other England players being judged on their county form though, they all seem to be judged solely on their England form. I know they don't play huge amounts for their counties but in those early weeks of the season, when they do play a few matches, nobody gives a shit how they perform.
His time will come, sure of that, but the injury stunted his opportunity of making the touring party, IMO, just set him back and he needed some blinding form if he was to force his way in at the last minute.

it does when you're no longer an England player. Jennings came in and scored a hundred and half century in the remainder of the tour. At that point Hameed was back as an alternative and had to earn it by being the best on the county season and hope he got a shot back.

The first hour now completed,all the worry and fretting have come to nought.Only one piece of action from Lyon,missed the stumps by millimetres.Malan and Ali looking comfortable,226-4wkts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.