Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnaround in the player or people's attitudes to him?

I don't think there has been a turnaround in the player: he is just a gifted young kid learning his trade in the spotlight. No turnaround there; just progress :-)

Both.

He couldn't finish for toffee last season. There has always been an excellent player there, Pep has coached that out onto the pitch on a more consistent basis.

Sterling should get an assist on that goal. The setup for the whole sequence was all Sterling. Ilkay simply complied with a bait and switch plan Sterling contrived.

He was our 2nd best player last season, and hasn't fallen from.that spot this season.

He is simply better than most think. Controversially, Pep included.

Yeah Pablo, I said it :p

Rain it in loverboy. Jesus needs some love ATM.

Always supported him but have had my doubts about his ceiling/potential. Definitely a joy to watch pep work with these young kids. Is a shame Mbappe didn't squad up but I'm sure jesus Sterling and sane will have no regrets. Think these next couple years will benefit all of their careers massively.

I've seen that posted around quite a lot and it's great, but I don't agree that he's showing Sterling anything to do with movement. I think he's changing his body position so he's more open when he receives the ball, making it less clear to the opposition what he's going to do with the ball when it gets to him.

I've seen that posted around quite a lot and it's great, but I don't agree that he's showing Sterling anything to do with movement. I think he's changing his body position so he's more open when he receives the ball, making it less clear to the opposition what he's going to do with the ball when it gets to him.
I thought that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.