Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will be 0-4.
If we go 2 up early doors (before 30th min) could be 5 or 6 when they tire.

They couldn't cope with Spurs attack so they defiantly wont cope with ours.

I can see this being close for the first 60/70 mins then us to go into overdrive when the shadows they've been chasing all game start catching up to them! I've seem many teams dead on their feet this season in the last quarter of the games and this is where I see this game being won. Saying that, 3 first half goals would be much better and save my nails in the bargain. CTID

Tuesday was a good game for us in the context of the season. I had been saying we might need to lose the game just to make sure we do not turn up in the bigger games and be complacent but that lesson has well and truly been taught judging by Pep's reaction...

It should mean we are on it this weekend rather than thinking theyre just a lowly promoted team that will not be a threat.

That happens only on here by a few. I am sure no one who matters will think that way

This is a game we should be able to win. I will take any win though, and no injuries please.

Don't be a n*b.
David was rested on Tuesday night specifically so he could play Sunday.

Tuesday was also yet another lesson in how much of a poorer side we are with David Silva.

I hate to use the cliché but he will be the first name on the teamsheet.

It needs Silva and Sane to play, or we will struggle like the other night, with everything played pedestrian side-to-side and our backs to goal,

Hopefully Sterling turns up again and we don't fall into the trap of the first FA Cup tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.