Black Friday 2017

Ahhh, i'm being bombarded with adverts for great deals for things i don't really need. Must....resist....

Who gives a shit whether something is an Americanisation or not? It's shops selling stuff cheap for a day and people can either choose to buy or not. The only part of it that seems to be an issue is the response of the great British public who choose to fight each other to get a tv with 50 quid off.
Where did I say I gave a shit?

Implication.

Why quote me if not replying directly to me?

Another bellend for the ignore list.
No need for that at all, you're being very precious indeed. I quoted you because you replied to me. I asked why people get so annoyed by it and you said "another Americanisation of these isles". Perfectly reasonable for me to ask who gives a shit whether it is an Americanisation. I didn't imply you gave a shit at all, no more than you implied that you gave a shit by your "another Americanisation of these isles" post anyway.

Kinell, I thought Black Friday only made people kick off in the shops, not on a Black Friday thread

No need for that at all, you're being very precious indeed. I quoted you because you replied to me. I asked why people get so annoyed by it and you said "another Americanisation of these isles". Perfectly reasonable for me to ask who gives a shit whether it is an Americanisation. I didn't imply you gave a shit at all, no more than you implied that you gave a shit by your "another Americanisation of these isles" post anyway.

Too late your on his list lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.