Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

They are debating this on rag cafe and a Chelsea supporter Ashfordlad is making a complete tool of himself

Though he has said all he is seeing in London on young kids are City shirts ! Suck it up you prick !

Excellent news. Will go well with my Puma Suede trainers. Plus if they go skin tight, will show my tits off nicely.
This ........
th

or this......................
Pay-Fat-football-league.jpg

• Sergio Aguero
  • Antoine Griezmann
  • Olivier Giroud
  • Mario Balotelli
  • Gianluigi Buffon
  • Gianluigi Donnarumma
  • Giorgio Chiellini
  • Marco Verratti
  • Marco Reus
  • Julian Weigl
  • Adam Lallana*wink wink*
  • Rui Patricio
  • Kalidou Koulibaly
  • Cesc Fabregas
  • Bellerin

I see talk of shirt sales justifying kit supplier deals but shirt sales are just a happy bi-product.

It’s all about brand building and exposure. City are right now one of the most attractive clubs in the world for brand association. Playing amazing football breaking records and being lauded by all and sundry

Great timing to be negotiating a new kit deal ;-)

Those club shop wankers complaining about the tight fit need to get their heads out of the pig trough & haul their lard arses down to the gym! Lol :-)

Certain fashion designers design their gear for the stylish, just as Jacamo & others design their gear with the rotund in mind. At £50m per season, Puma will do me!

Right, I'm off to the gym in readiness for next years' kit. :-)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.