Huddersfield (a) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep on keeping Aguero and Jesus happy: "Yeah it’s difficult, I’m pretty sure of that, especially when we don’t win which will happen. But I can say I think they are going to play together again as well, even with or without Mendy."

Pep on Aguero and Jesus: "Until now I decide to play in that way and I decide one or the other one but I want to see that they have to compete with each other. They have to know they have to play good because if not they have another guy with the same level and quality to play."

Pep on Aguero and Jesus: “But they are going to play many games even without Benjamin in the team because they can play together. They have an amazing relationship. It’s not easy to find two strikers who can be close together, first of all because Sergio has more experience."

---------------------EDERSON------------------------
WALKER------KOMPANY-----OTTO---------DELPH
----------------------FERNY--------------------------
-------------SILVA------------KDB--------------------
STERLING-----------JESUS--------------------SANE

Stones will be a big miss for us tomorrow but I'm so glad Kompany is back in the team for his leadership and as he showed at the end of last season he is still a top central defender when he's at full fitness. If it was Mangala coming in for Stones I would be far less confident. Now I've said that, Mangala will probably start and Vinny will be on the bench. I'm going for a 4-0 away win.

heads up for Vincent Company...the only man that I would ask my kids to aspire to be ahead of any City player since i srtarted to support them in 1969

no other role model in sport comes close

heads up for Vincent Company...the only man that I would ask my kids to aspire to be ahead of any City player since i srtarted to support them in 1969

no other role model in sport comes close
And Zabba, don't forget Zabba!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.