Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

Our best performance of the season.

The 7-2s are fucking amazing but the tenacity, composure and sheer bloody mindedness to take 3 points in such conditions is untouchable imo.

Streetwise as fuck that.

This group has an answer to everything thrown at it.

A wonderful time to be a blue.
Partly agree mate,the last 5 mins were torture for me,get hold of the ball and keep hold of it pass pass pass,instead we started lumping it,right near the end we had a free kick walker takes it right gives it right back to them,apart from that it was a gritty steely digging in display with (last season thrown in) missed chances and the proverbial one chance one goal for the opposition..

Half were booing because he had the temerity to hit the ground after being fouled - both pens from my view on the fourth row, and the other half were booing as they supported Liverpool before Hudds were promoted.
I don't mind the bus parking, it's what teams do if they don't want to be hammered, and I'd be less bothered by the time wasting if refs booked the wasters as well as adding time.
But a drum, and those fucking clapper things like the ones the Muppets at Leicester had last week. Tin-pot, tin-pot, tin-pot fucking tin-pot.
But it's close and I'd prefer Everton to go down.
Get your point but as an old time football fan I'd much rather these JCL's go down rather then the toffees, who are a traditional 'proper' club, with real fans (love or loathe them I can't see them with those stupid fucking clapper things)

Another one done and a deserved 3 points.

Don't blame Huddersfield for the approach although the kicking wasn't required.

That was not in our top 5 best performances of the season. Liverpool pre sending off, both Napoli games, Stoke, Chelsea away....etc...

We have Swansea away after the United game and before spurs
At least that means anyone playing against the scum on 4 yellows can take a tactical by kicking one of the red cûnts and still be available for Spuds. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.