No action against Lukaku

barryo

No investigation would mean that the FA allow this behaviour on the pitch which would set a bad precedent.

TBH I would prefer he didnt get banned for our game against them as he is shite.

No investigation would mean that the FA allow this behaviour on the pitch which would set a bad precedent.

TBH I would prefer he didnt get banned for our game against them as he is shite.
Me too. In fact i'm calling it a conspiracy if they do ban him. As it strengthens them without him :)

We shouldn't complain guys- as long as Lukaku is in the United team they'll suffer at the moment. If he is suspended they may have to play Martial or Rashford up top which IMO makes them more likely to score. Kompany and the Otter can pocket Lukaku quite easily, Martial's pace will be harder to manage.

He is shite but he is also a large part of their plan b and he is a thug,i'd be happy if he got banned

We shouldn't complain guys- as long as Lukaku is in the United team they'll suffer at the moment. If he is suspended they may have to play Martial or Rashford up top which IMO makes them more likely to score. Kompany and the Otter can pocket Lukaku quite easily, Martial's pace will be harder to manage.

They'll play the walking(limping) ego. Ibrahamovic up front against us allows us to press even higher. That immobile lump will get nothing from us.

Petulance- is that meant to be some kind of mitigation?
Lifting your foot off the ground TWICE to kick an opponent is violent conduct whatever the motivation.

Dermot Gallagher, ex referee and sky pundit reckons it was an act of petulance rather than violent conduct so therefore unlikely to end in a ban for Lukaku, so by that defence I could smash some one around the head but plead it was an act of petulance "M'Lud"
It's a load of bollocks. It's not important why he did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.