No action against Lukaku

Yep.

@Falcao

You have got your bites......so,instead of sitting silent with your cock out,are you going to reply?
What's to say? I'm not defending Lukaku, he was stupid and I said yesterday that I wouldn't argue if he was banned.

However I think Gallagher breaks it down well and Goater also said that when you feel mishandled on set pieces from markers the inclination is to get them off you. I also think the non-reaction of Bong or any other Brighton player is telling in this case.

Who's Sean Goater ?
sean-connery-pic.jpg

Lol, the fucking gymnastics these pricks use to justify their bent decisions! "Petulant not violent"? Literally never heard that ever used before as a reason to not send someone off, despite almost every single case of "violent conduct" being pretty fucking petulant and not particularly violent. Every single "headbutt" you see in football is petulant and not violent, same for pushing people in the face. Beckham kicking Simeone when on the ground was about the most petulant and least violent thing you'll ever see, but is still an undisputed red card.

But it's United and the derby is coming up and the FA are desperate for a title race, so they come up with bullshit like this to explain away their corruption

wasn't Balotelli done for a petulant flick out against Spurs a few years ago? ( Webb had to lie that he hadn't seen it) and I am sure Dele Ali was done for a petulant kick out at somebody.

It's a great laugh hearing Utd. fans talking about how to beat City....how far have they fallen. The best way apparently is to play all their 7 foot giants and kick us to death, play for set pieces and make it a total physical game.....it kinda makes me think of the Wimbledon style.....how sad is that. How times have changed as many of them are absolutely dreading this game. My own opinion is that even though we are by far the better footballing team we all know that anything can happen in a Derby. I just hope some of our players don't get badly injured during the whole kicking and ''bus parking'' process.

Just announced, no case to answer for Buckaroo!

Surprise Suprise! The media blackout has worked for their little red darlings. The FArce are just left to do their 'Thing'. Anyone who tells me in that if a City player were to do what he did and the outcome would be the same is either clearly wrong, clearly biased or is told what to think by others. The media would have been all over if he wore a City shirt and that would just leave the FArce to do their 'moral duty'.

So the huddersfield player that was sent off in the 90 minute yesterday simply appeals his 3 match ban and says he was just being petulant ?

Bent bent bent............. but what else do you expct from them.

Poor decision form the FA, really poor.

The question should simply lie with, “would he have been sent off if the referee saw it clearly?” And of course the answer is a simple and resounding, Yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.