The Boxing thread

Bellew seems keen and serious about fighting Fury
Think he knows Fury isn’t the biggest puncher and even though he knows he might lose the fight he will make a lot of money with no shame in defeat
Fury and Haye then retire

Kovalev fights Shabranskyy 3am on Sky sports. Hopefully England will still be batting at 3am. Krushers first fight back since he lost to Ward in June. Pretty sure its at MSG.

Kovalev looked good last night. I would love to see Kovalev v Andois Stevenson or Bivol be 2 great fights. Like the looks of Bivol but I think Kovalev will be the man now.

Kovalev & Adonis Stevenson is a fight that has been talked about for years. Sadly tv networks cudnt agree. Needs to happen and a great match up. Ward just ground krusher down with his boxing skills, think a fight with AS will just be a shoot out.

Kovalev & Adonis Stevenson is a fight that has been talked about for years. Sadly tv networks cudnt agree. Needs to happen and a great match up. Ward just ground krusher down with his boxing skills, think a fight with AS will just be a shoot out.

Get the impression AS doesn't want it. Seems quite happy taking relatively easy defences and smaller pay-days.

Maybe, it's an easy fight to sell, and money to be made on both sides. Still fancy Kovalev, but the build up would be good as well. AS would get under his skin with his antics.

There's some seriously good match ups to be made at LH, would love for it to be the next division in the WBSS. Sadly I can't see it happening given the names that would need to agree to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.