FA discipline procedure

If you have never contacted the FA before, which I can only presume that you have not, you probably believe that they will act with impartiality and integrity towards complaints made, the reporting of incidents of bias , favouritism towards/against certain teams, standards of referees etc.

You would however be totally wrong in that belief.

They have any number of pre-prepared " statements " which help to provide a total smokescreen in order to absolve themselves from any criticism or blame for their actions.

However if you are intent on " pissing into the wind ", then please do not let me discourage you in your attempt to make a complaint to this totally corrupt organisation who are more interested in financial gain than providing a fair and impartial controlling body.
Agreed.

The FArce are a joke, and not fit to govern a one legged arse kicking contest, let alone English Football.

C**T'S!

The FArce Disciplinary Committer also have a remit for pulling the balls out for Camelot. The processes are pretty much identical. Niasse at EFC gets two matches for simulation and for kicking someone in 'the slats' a Rag gets nothing! FArcical in the extreme!

Leroy and Fern both one Yellow away for a ban.

I more than expect contentious bookings for the pair of them in the West Ham game.

Sané is only on 3. Fernandinho needs to get booked tomorrow and if he's not he should be in the stands vs West Ham. Booked vs United misses Swansea and available all Christmas.

It s the cloak and dagger part of it that has misgivings. this incident and Wenger calling Sterling a cheat, If after the decisions are made final then they come out and provide a reason why they have given the decision, then it might give the F.A. substance. Who were the 3 ex refs my guess were Webb, Clattenburg and Riley, That's if this is not a smokescreen and Gill just made the decision.

It s the cloak and dagger part of it that has misgivings. this incident and Wenger calling Sterling a cheat, If after the decisions are made final then they come out and provide a reason why they have given the decision, then it might give the F.A. substance. Who were the 3 ex refs my guess were Webb, Clattenburg and Riley, That's if this is not a smokescreen and Gill just made the decision.
If I remember correctly they did when Sergio was banned for the derby last year. They told us that Sergio's behaviour was considered "brutal"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.