Stan Collymore

He has to keep saying outrageous stuff to get any income. Unfortunately the way our media is at the present they will publish anything to sell. In another era he would be where he belongs back on the dole.

A complete and utter buffoon! He played at a number of clubs and wasn't exactly a roaring success at any, nor did he win very much if my memory serves me well.

Anyone who isn't excited by our football doesn't know what they are talking about. If it was the rags he would be creaming himself how the special one had blown all the opposition out of the water. An irrelevant prick!

Where to begin with those comments and those rags and dippers who responded looking back to the 90s with rose tinted glasses(I wonder why that really is?).

Since when was anyone watching mid table clubs on TV much let alone a bottom of the league clash on a monday night back in the 90s? That's essentially what people are using to avoid giving credit to City, never mind the standard of player has never been higher in those clubs because of this increased revenue they dislike so much(which they get a larger cut of than they ever did back then, when the Sky 4 took the lions share and the rest fed on scraps). They can actually play football, every single one a better athlete than you would have found in the 90s in that standard of club.

5 English clubs all topping their groups for the first time I can remember, to even have 5 competing or all English clubs qualifying for the knockout stages would have been seen a great season for the PL.

Does he also really believe the standard of football used to be better? How backwards is that? It's slowly been getting better if anything thanks to better and more modern managers(tacticians) being brought in and the old fashion style managers who like hoofball finally being seen as something holding PL clubs back.

It's all just an exercise in avoiding giving City credit, who are literally breaking PL records they are that good this season and he just can't take it. He's probably looking at that 14wins in a row record and getting this in early.
He is another one who harps back to when the rags and Liverpool were the dominating the league

What astonishes me is that anyone reads and takes notice of this guy.

He is a no mark, a nobody with very few brain cells.

Don’t click and he will soon be gone

What astonishes me is that anyone reads and takes notice of this guy.

He is a no mark, a nobody with very few brain cells.

Don’t click and he will soon be gone

What astonishes me is that somebody has actually employed the fuckwit!

‘It’s fine if Pep Guardiola doesn’t know me – Brian Clough did, rated me highly, and he got his success from scratch’ – December 13, 2016.

The guy is not only deluded but a liar. Frank Clark signed him.

A complete and utter buffoon! He played at a number of clubs and wasn't exactly a roaring success at any, nor did he win very much if my memory serves me well.

Anyone who isn't excited by our football doesn't know what they are talking about. If it was the rags he would be creaming himself how the special one had blown all the opposition out of the water. An irrelevant prick!

3 caps and won nowt. No personal or club honours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.