Premier League Games 28/29 Nov

Watford can beat the rags if they play how they've been playing recently and don't play the occasion.

This ^^^
worst thing would be for watford to change their game plans, even on ocasions when the underdog team has been playing well and taken the lead how many times have we seen teams change and sit back only to end up with nothing

I can't see Liverpool dropping anything at Stoke, Stoke are shit

We would get hammered at Stoke tonight.
Wet windy & cold. No one who's actually good at football could possibly beat the mighty Stoke in inclement weather.

We would get hammered at Stoke tonight.
Wet windy & cold. No one who's actually good at football could possibly beat the mighty Stoke in inclement weather.

Stoke away on a Wednesday is the acid test. Tuesday is a piece of p***. No reason why the dippers fancy dan foreigners can't thrive there tonight.

Huge couple of nights here. If they slip up tonight and we win tomorrow, we’re at least 10 clear going into the weekend when they play first again at Arsenal with us home to West Ham.

We could quite realistically be 13 points ahead going to the swamp.

Would Maureen dare park the bus in such circumstances? If he went for it, it’d play right into our hands.

The importance of the next 12 days can’t be over estimated.

Huge couple of nights here. If they slip up tonight and we win tomorrow, we’re at least 10 clear going into the weekend when they play first again at Arsenal with us home to West Ham.

We could quite realistically be 13 points ahead going to the swamp.

Would Maureen dare park the bus in such circumstances? If he went for it, it’d play right into our hands.

The importance of the next 12 days can’t be over estimated.
I think the rags will come at us from the start and try to get ahead then park the bus,he likes to surprise,pep will have a plan

I think the rags will come at us from the start and try to get ahead then park the bus,he likes to surprise,pep will have a plan
karen i think peg will go all out attack if they win there next two or not,if city win their next two a draw will be no good and he knows it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.