Cheap beer before the match 'til 3:30

Tokens are for half time, so won't be in the offer. The token bar is the out facing wall from tunnel club.

Tokens are for half time, so won't be in the offer. The token bar is the out facing wall from tunnel club.
You can use the tokens at anytime at either bar but must purchase the tokens BEFORE the game. The bar near the Tunnel Club ONLY accepts pre-purchased tokens at half time (no cash) that's why it's so empty/ quick to get served.
Last time we bought a beer each and 4 tokens each (max allowed) at £2.50pp. We used them at half time. We still have 3 left and was told they were valid all season.
There seems to be no con, just a great deal. I hope I've got all this right - it seemed rude to stare at a gift-horse's nashers !
Now living down South it wasn't the price that I was chuffed with - it was the lack of queue , so there was time to sup the pint.
Hope this helps.

You can use the tokens at anytime at either bar but must purchase the tokens BEFORE the game. The bar near the Tunnel Club ONLY accepts pre-purchased tokens at half time (no cash) that's why it's so empty/ quick to get served.
Last time we bought a beer each and 4 tokens each (max allowed) at £2.50pp. We used them at half time. We still have 3 left and was told they were valid all season.
There seems to be no con, just a great deal. I hope I've got all this right - it seemed rude to stare at a gift-horse's nashers !
Now living down South it wasn't the price that I was chuffed with - it was the lack of queue , so there was time to sup the pint.
Hope this helps.

So can you get to that bar from the South Stand concourse or is it on the other side of the tunnel club towards the North Stand? And do you buy the tokens from the bar itself? I've basically had enough of queuing up all through half time and not getting close to being served as the second half kicks off.

Good on the Club. I might give Mary Ds a miss and get into the ground early

Don’t you find that place has lost its sparkle? Depending on which way you come, the Holts’ pubs like The Grove or Halfway House towards Clayton do beer out of a glass for not much more than City’s deal.

Don’t you find that place has lost its sparkle? Depending on which way you come, the Holts’ pubs like The Grove or Halfway House towards Clayton do beer out of a glass for not much more than City’s deal.

Mary Ds is just a helpful meeting point because everyone knows it. I think the earliest I would get in the ground is for one cheap pint. I am coming from Urmston tonight but I will give the Clayton pubs you kindly recommended a go on another night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.