The Coats advertised at the top of this page!

Aren't the adverts different depending on your recent browsing history or have I just got some kind of virus on my laptop? All I know is that I was looking at some Isle of Man lawyer sites the other day and currently have an advert for an IOM lawyer at the top of the screen. I thinking that's probably not a coincidence.

Armaan has reported he gets nothing but adverts for the dippers O/S and RAWK whilst Tevez City is being bombarded with ads for the rags megastore.

I think you might be right here mate ;-)

Now I am getting this add, ffs bluemoon I ain't 90

Bought one of these for £17 plus £8.00 postage, word of warning they come from Hong Kong, bought a 2xl, it was far too small and returns are a nightmare. They won't refund the £8.00 postage and you have to pay to send it back to Hong Kong so hardly worth returning.

Really expensive spinning tops and Alpha Romeos for me, plus Harry razors which I actually bought first time ever I've used one of the ads.
Are the razors any good mate? - the only thing stopping me is it seems to be an opt out type thing -you know unless you physically cancel you're committed to buying think they rely on peoples laziness

last time I did that I ended up with a bullworker from a certain mr. Charles Atlas 'yours to keep for 30 days unless completely satisfied'

needless to say I remain one fat bastard with zero muscle definition

Are the razors any good mate? - the only thing stopping me is it seems to be an opt out type thing -you know unless you physically cancel you're committed to buying think they rely on peoples laziness

last time I did that I ended up with a bullworker from a certain mr. Charles Atlas 'yours to keep for 30 days unless completely satisfied'

I bet you remember Horace Batchelor and Keynsham spelt K e y n s h a m !

Working ok for me, you can choose a plan for how often they send them I 'm working on 1 blade lasting about 2 weeks but I don't have a lot of growth. They send an e-mail before they take a payment so I guess you can opt out or cancel then , I haven't got any saved to check. Think in the days of bullworkers and for me record clubs you had to actually write to them to cancel, much easier these days to send an e-mail or just cancel payments on your card with the bank.

I'm not sure if they're all targeted. I've had the coat one a few times and not been looking at any clothing.

Surely everyone's been getting loads of Harry's razors over the past couple of months..?
Fwiw I've used Harry's razors for about a year now and I'm well pleased with them.

Where do I pick up my endorsement cheque?

well aparently on the top of my page Tina from guangzhou china would like to chat to me.

and ski rental from Alpine resorts at the bottom of the page.

I don't re all googling ski-ing or chinese brides recently.

My VPN is connected to hamburg though wonder if that affects the ads

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.