14 points clear of Liverpool

Think we're in a blip now thanks to all the double deckers, but for the moment we're still winning thanks to Raheem. We're not moving the ball well enough lately but keep pulling victory out of the bag somehow.

Something few have noted besides yourself sir. Just because we are winning does not mean to say we are on top of the world. We are a bit lethargic but simply, we are a very very good team. We are much more cohesive unit this season and it counts for a hell of a lot. This dip in our otherwise almost perfect form in prior seasons would have seen us drawing or losing the last 3, not this season.

Dippers getting a lot of uncalled for stick on this thread. I've shouted it from the rooftops since July, that this is DEFO their year ! ;-)

Think we're in a blip now thanks to all the double deckers, but for the moment we're still winning thanks to Raheem. We're not moving the ball well enough lately but keep pulling victory out of the bag somehow.

Fully agree with your observation, however despite our slight dip in actual form (seems wrong typing that having reached December unbeaten in all competitions) we have so much individual ceativity and talent that once we start pressing for a winner the opposition cannot prevent it from materialising, which is worth as much as dishing out a hiding in some aspects. This season we can win in style, playing opponents off the park, we can win through endeavour and going at the opposition until the final whistle and we can grind out a win by sheer determination. All I can say is God help our rivals when we have our first choice back four.

Dippers getting a lot of uncalled for stick on this thread. I've shouted it from the rooftops since July, that this is DEFO their year ! ;-)

Sky now running the narrative of finishing in the top 4 was always the Dippers objective. The media have such a love in with that lot.

I think they'll get top four. Salah is a good player, him rotating with Sane and Sterling would have been perfect.

If I recall I had liverpool to finish 4th at end of season in the prediction thread, and I still think they will, never e pected them to be challenging despite it being their year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.