Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he is much more positive on the pitch again, celebrating goals with his team mates.
I have no idea anymore about this story.

I stick to my view that we need cover on the left wing in January, esp. with Mendy and 3-5-2 missing.
Bernardo isn't the winger some want to make him.
Kids are not ready yet in Pep's view.
Our overplayed forwards are having some cold weeks ahead and more doubledeckers will turn up.
Hard to see an overload in our front 3 positions.

If Sanchez must not leave in January I would also welcome a loan, even if CL tied. Draxler maybe.
Tricky situation.

Yeah, he is much more positive on the pitch again, celebrating goals with his team mates.
I have no idea anymore about this story.

I stick to my view that we need cover on the left wing in January, esp. with Mendy and 3-5-2 missing.
Bernardo isn't the winger some want to make him.
Kids are not ready yet in Pep's view.
Our overplayed forwards are having some cold weeks ahead and more doubledeckers will turn up.
Hard to see an overload in our front 3 positions.

If Sanchez must not leave in January I would also welcome a loan, even if CL tied. Draxler maybe.
Tricky situation.
He probably realises January is just around the corner.

If we had signed him would Raheem have had the impact he has had? Ian Wright says Sánchez hangs on to the ball too long.

The only way this happens is in the summer. Kun leaves, Gabi becomes our no 1 striker and Sánchez covers all of the front 3.

Kun going nowhere- but I’m afraid Gundogan is not the midfielder we thought he was going to be & Sanchez gives us options & the chance to rest the top players

I think the absence of Sané against Southampton showed why we want Sanchez

Bernardo could play there.
Costantly shoehorning him into wide positions, (whenever he's been given any game time this season), isn't allowing Bernardo show off his skills to there best effect. In my opinion, he's purely an attacking CM, who should be competing for a pĺace with with Silva, Gundogan or DeBruyne, rather than Sañe or Sterling.

If we had signed him would Raheem have had the impact he has had? Ian Wright says Sánchez hangs on to the ball too long.

The only way this happens is in the summer. Kun leaves, Gabi becomes our no 1 striker and Sánchez covers all of the front 3.
Sanchez has played for Pep before, so I'm sure he fully knows the script by now. :-)

Last edited:
I think the absence of Sané against Southampton showed why we want Sanchez
+1

Many have been saying the same for the last 2000+ pages, but we'll only truly know the value of Sanchez in the absence of Sterling, Sane, or God forbid both.

Jesus playing wide was never going to work as effectively as Sane & Sterling. But we should have known this already because history has already shown that Jesus & crosses isn't a good mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.