David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

I remember when we signed Silva people on here moaning that we had dropped a bollock and should have signed Van Der Vaart who went to Spurs and got off to a flyer. Mancini eased David in over a month or so which had people doubting him.

I also remember a Daily Mail piece claiming Silva was unsettled and would go back to Spain in the January window only a few months after we signed him.

And here we are 7 years later and looking to see out a decade at City. Happy days.

I feel I have been truly blessed to have had the privilege of being able to enjoy Spanish Dave spin his magic year after year.
He also seems a genuinely nice and unassuming guy. Gota luv Dave.
Great news that he has extended contract. Definitely in the ruuning for the best ever City play and yes I did see Colin in his prime.

Remember watching him at Spurs away in his first season and he looked lost. Now we can look lost when he isn’t playing. Absolute class act on and off the pitch and it’s been a privilege to watch him in blue and long may it continue! Thanks David

Remember seeing him for the first few times thought he was light weight knocked off the ball so easily. Second season and ever since wow what a difference from our little magician. Just wish we had a decent chant for him.

Remember watching him at Spurs away in his first season and he looked lost. Now we can look lost when he isn’t playing. Absolute class act on and off the pitch and it’s been a privilege to watch him in blue and long may it continue! Thanks David
I also recall that game at spurs. He had starred for Spain at the World Cup in the summer but looked lost in the Hurley burley of English football. Apart from loving whats he has done on the pitch, I love the understatement. I love he doesn't talk to the Press.

I also recall that game at spurs. He had starred for Spain at the World Cup in the summer but looked lost in the Hurley burley of English football. Apart from loving whats he has done on the pitch, I love the understatement. I love he doesn't talk to the Press.
The English game suits his mentality, disposition and attitude. He's found his footballing spiritual home on this cold northern European island.

He's a born winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.