Tickets on OS for Soton £20

Good job sterling scored had it gone in the family stand those that turned up had left so we would still be waiting for a steward to get the ball back.
53k .
50k for mcfc is fantasic but the raggies are upsetting far to many into telling pork pies.. 53k more like 45k imo still brilliant tho up 10k from the York an Lincoln days

Good job sterling scored had it gone in the family stand those that turned up had left so we would still be waiting for a steward to get the ball back.
53k .
50k for mcfc is fantasic but the raggies are upsetting far to many into telling pork pies.. 53k more like 45k imo still brilliant tho up 10k from the York an Lincoln days
Watching the highlights of the Arsenal game there seemed to be lots of vacant red plastic for the match against Huddersfield, but no one seems to have noticed.

Watching the highlights of the Arsenal game there seemed to be lots of vacant red plastic for the match against Huddersfield, but no one seems to have noticed.
Fact is pal empties everywhere.. I'm more pointing out some blues clearly get far more upset they they should.. then tell lies as a defence David from didsbury is getting facts we have sold out every game .. *taps fingers

50k for us is a great effort from the fans so I hope the club are learning lessons, specifically with prices. If we were in sixth and playing shit I wouldn't like to guess how many empty seats there would have been.

50k for us is a great effort from the fans so I hope the club are learning lessons, specifically with prices. If we were in sixth and playing shit I wouldn't like to guess how many empty seats there would have been.
Couldn't care less about a few extra empties for a night game in the run up to Christmas. More puzzling considering the number of late goals we score is the continuing number of early leavers, they never seem to learn. The reaction of those left inside for Raz's goal was the best in a long time.

53k .
There are no "lies", all tickets sold - including the 44,000 S/Ts - are counted in the official attendance whether they turn up or not, that applies to all clubs, it's a regulation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.