Talksport

I don't recall these kind of statements being made when Chelsea ran away with it last season.
Us doing what we're doing has exposed a lot of bitterness In the press.

They do tend to come out with it most seasons cos viewers & listeners lose interest if it's a one horse race. It's just that most seasons they roll it out in March/April not Dec. Ha. Fuck 'em.

they got what they wanted the fa have asked pep to asked to explain his animated post-match discussion with Southampton's Nathan Redmond by the Football Association hahahahaha and the power of the media wins again
Well he can explain that he wants to see a better standard of football and ask the FA if they prefer the miserable anti-football served up by Southampton the other night.
He can also ask why his private comments have to be explained while Monsieur Specsavers is allowed to call Sterling a diver without having to explain it.

Shouty man now going on about the possibility of the rags getting Pogbad's red overturned - no chance in my view but I do hope they appeal to play the victim
It's almost like every day talkragshite is thrown together to try and hinder us & help the rags..... who'd have thought it.

I had to turn it off this morning as soon as Jim White started a discussion about England. The very mention of Southgate or the England team sends me to sleep. Rather like what they do when they play.

Let me guess, next year could be our year!! Fuck right off.

Interestometer - City 100%, Englamd 0%.

I had to turn it off this morning as soon as Jim White started a discussion about England. The very mention of Southgate or the England team sends me to sleep. Rather like what they do when they play.

Let me guess, next year could be our year!! Fuck right off.

Interestometer - City 100%, Englamd 0%.
That's because you're Georgian :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.