West Ham (h) pre-match thread

West Ham (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many years supporting City make my nervous of any game we’re hot favorites for. Don’t forget West Ham ended our 11 match winning streak a couple of seasons ago with a win at the Etihad.

Having said that a good start against a team low on confidence would be very useful.

Only Jamie Jackson could see City versus West Ham this way...

"If Pep Guardiola could choose a team against whom to try to gain a 20th win on the trot he might well pick West Ham. David Moyes’s side suffered a 4-0 humiliation at fellow-strugglers Everton in mid-week, which included Wayne Rooney’s wonder goal, and will surely not fancy facing Manchester City away. If Manchester United win at Arsenal on Saturday it may put some pressure on Guardiola’s side but, really, they should still defeat West Ham whatever may have happened."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/02/manchester-city-west-ham-united-match-preview

In two minds about Zab's return. On the one hand it'll be great to welcome him back and I'm sure he'll get the biggest ovation ever given to an opposition player. That being said, from what little I've seen of West Ham he looks to be struggling. I don't want to watch him get ripped apart to Leroy or whoever plays on the left. Hart is probably glad he can't play.

There should be minimal rotation, only those at risk of suspension for the derby.

West Ham can only try to frustrate and foul hope for us to have an off day and a long ball or set piece goal for them. Since sides adopted a massed defence plan we cannot play our fast breaking football. In some ways we are back to last year but with a vastly superior goalkeeper and right back.

for my 100+ goal bet im hoping for a landslide win but if we win 1-0 then id be just as happy.

A win, 3 points and nobody snapping a limb then thats all i care about.

In two minds about Zab's return. On the one hand it'll be great to welcome him back and I'm sure he'll get the biggest ovation ever given to an opposition player. That being said, from what little I've seen of West Ham he looks to be struggling. I don't want to watch him get ripped apart to Leroy or whoever plays on the left. Hart is probably glad he can't play.

There should be minimal rotation, only those at risk of suspension for the derby.

Sorry but I want to see Zab ripped apart

Disagree. If Sané is playing (he may not because of the yellow card situation pre-derby) then I want Zab to have the toughest game of his career. We need the win, and my bet needs the goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.