West Ham Post Match Thread

It's a crossroads imo. If this fucking garbage was to grind us down & Pep couldn't find an answer to it, then the same kind of wankers who have polluted our football for decades, stay in the game.

If Pep triumphs, then at some point, others wi try to follow & the Fat Sams & Moyses will be under presure to entertain people, plus English players will become footballers.

You have more faith in Leopards, than me ;-)

Can't believe some of the negativity on here.
If before the season started you would have said to me that after 16 games we' d have won 14 and drawn 1 with scoring 46 goals against 10 and top of the league playing some of the best football we've ever seen I'd have snapped your hand off. Not to mention the other cups. Phew!

Getting relegated is so costly teams can't afford to play attacking football and get beaten. The result though is that the golden goose will soon be killed though as punters get board watching the shit that is now being served up week in and week out.

have to find a way of rejuvenating our performances and dismantling packed defences with ease because we're winning on borrowed time here.

I hope a week off and Pep really planning hard will pay dividends, feels like we've closed off that chapter of the season and it all starts again afresh on Sunday.

I hope Pep has the answers to the current nosedive in performances, we need to get back to September demolitions, particularly against the Rags and Spurs and show them they have no chance this season or in any future one either.

Clarkie?

Team for midweek:
Bravo, Danilo Tosin Mangala Zinchenko, Bernardo Yaya Gundogan Foden, Jesus Sane Aguero, Diaz

Team for the derby:
Ederson, Walker Kompany Otamendi Delph, Fernandinho Silva De Bruyne, Sane Sterling Aguero Jesus

Fixed it. Oh, and don’t take any subs so the first team can all stay home! ;-)

have to find a way of rejuvenating our performances and dismantling packed defences with ease because we're winning on borrowed time here.

I hope a week off and Pep really planning hard will pay dividends, feels like we've closed off that chapter of the season and it all starts again afresh on Sunday.

I hope Pep has the answers to the current nosedive in performances, we need to get back to September demolitions, particularly against the Rags and Spurs and show them they have no chance this season or in any future one either.

Wow

Respectfully disagree mate. Got done once all game. Everything else solid, neat and tidy. Kompany got done 3 times v Saints in the first half alone.
Nice and tidy is not "immense" or "possibly our best player". He was ok ish for most of the game apart from the howlers that nearly cost us. Without the howlers he gets a 6. With them, a 3.

Getting relegated is so costly teams can't afford to play attacking football and get beaten. The result though is that the golden goose will soon be killed though as punters get board watching the shit that is now being served up week in and week out.

It's one game in a season that they're not expected to win.

Just play football.

Can't believe some of the negativity on here.
If before the season started you would have said to me that after 16 games we' d have won 14 and drawn 1 with scoring 46 goals against 10 and top of the league playing some of the best football we've ever seen I'd have snapped your hand off. Not to mention the other cups. Phew!

We aren't winning 5-0 remember.

Respectfully disagree mate. Got done once all game. Everything else solid, neat and tidy. Kompany got done 3 times v Saints in the first half alone.
He looks like he’s strong as an ox yet gets outmuscled too often. He looks like he has a great leap on him yet is poor in the air too often. He looks like he’s got pace to burn yet finds himself dawdling too often.
Fuck me, people must really believe Vinny’s stock is at an all time low to compare the two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.