Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we have to rotate the team and play some of our youth players/squad players. we are already through and top. no point in having a big squad if we dont and also if foden or diaz can't get a game when do they ?

I can't see any sense in playing any one who is playing in the derby next weekend,wasn't the idea of winning all our group games before this and securing 1st place so we could use this as an opportunity to rest players? Especially before such a huge game.
This game is meaningless at this point for us win or losr it doesnt change a thing for us.And the only bonus is we could get to see how some young lads like dozen diaz etc get on.
We have an insane amount of games coming up and there won't be a better opportunity to rest players than this.

Well we will just have to fall out then
I know where you're coming from, but he wants a strong winning mentality right through the team. It's good for morale and momentum and added bonus of more coefficient points.

______________Isaksson__________________
Richards______Distin____Dunne_____Garrido

______________Gelson___________

_______Barton____________Ireland______

Samaras_______Corradi__________Bojinov

Does anyone know how good the lad Saramento is out of the EDS? Looked outstanding when I saw him at Leeds in FA youth cup last season, or season before, I can't remember lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.