Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------C. Bravo--------------------------

D. Duhaney-----T. Adarabioyo----E. Mangala-----Danilo

----------------------Y. Toure (C)------------------------

-----------I. Gundogan--------P.Foden--------------

B. Silva--------------G. Jesus-------------------B. Diaz

Bravo Danilo Tosin Mangala leftback? Yaya Gundogan Foden Bernardo Diaz Aguero

Gives the likes of Gundogan Bernardo Aguero minutes to help find some form and rests all the big guns for derby at weekend no idea who can play lb tho

My tickets weren’t delivered so I’ve had to get in touch with the Club to organise replacements.
The same problem here. I'm from Belarus travelling tomorrow. Contacted club support several times. Sent a message to slo@mancity.com this morning. Still waiting for a reply. I was at Kiev away last season. Then I just picked the ticket up at the location. Hope now it will be the same procedure. Getting nervous as do not have any information

Just called to the SLO phone number. She told me she could tell me something tomorrow. That sucks actually. It`s 2 days before the kick-off and they can\t tell me what to do.

In my very humble opinion, in order to be a big, successful club, you have to play to win every game... always.

I suspect that beating the Filth, especially at the Cesspit, is so important emotionally to us long (long) time City fans that there is a danger of worrying too much when we don't need to.

Pep has proved to me that he knows what he is doing and I support his decisions... they are based on stuff I have no idea about.

"New" City has more than enough in all departments to win both matches this week.

Think BIG and Believe...

Go for a win... each and every game.

CTID

JJ
Spot on mate

Where in the town are Blues getting together for this? is there an away friendly bar that will have us for a couple of days?

We fly out of Manchester tomorrow at 6.30, quick stop for a few beers in Warsaw, then onto the Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.