Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to put myself in others shoes in these situations. If Napoli had a big game against Roma next weekend and we needed them to get something at Shakhtar, would they go into the game with a strong line up? Would they fook. We've earned this situation, let's exploit it by putting the seconds out.

Shakhtar beat Napoli in their first game, and we only beat them 2-0 with our best team, and they have to win against us to qualify, so this will be a game we will lose I am afraid. Would love to see Tosin, Foden and Brahim to start though

Shakhtar are on 9 points, Napoli on 6.

All they need is a draw.
They are able to park a big bus as well.

I hope Pep isn't caught by some kind of pride but concentrates on the derby, like all of us.

I've not heard anything from Thomas Cook about the itinerary either. I was hoping for an email from them today. As an aside, anyone who's going from Prestwich, Blackley, Crumpsall areas fancy sharing a taxi to the airport? I'm near Bowker Vale met station. PM me if interested please.

If you DM me your mobile number. I will text you the pic of the itinerary

Just called to the SLO phone number. She told me she could tell me something tomorrow. That sucks actually. It`s 2 days before the kick-off and they can\t tell me what to do.

Hi Raman. The club re-printed our Tickets after a lot of persuasion. Hopefully, they will do the same for you. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.