Cheap beer before the match 'til 3:30

I tried that and was told the 10% reduction for season ticket holders did not apply on top of other 'deals' (the £2.50 pints) albeit I spent more than £10. Did you get the reduction?

We dont go early so I missed getting served by about 10 minutes (the 1 hour cheap price time ) both times them deals have been on so no,i know you get the 10% off when beer is at its normal price as long as you spend £10 plus,i just guessed they'd do the same for this promotion,should of known but its still a great deal.

I was surprised that you could buy the half-time tokens for £2.50 as well. Great stuff by the club.

Just need to start selling some decent beer in SS3 now.

On a related point, I was in 114 (which is usually the away Level 1 section) for the Wolves win and they had multi-pint pourers down there. Do they have these anywhere else in the ground?

We dont go early so I missed getting served by about 10 minutes (the 1 hour cheap price time ) both times them deals have been on so no,i know you get the 10% off when beer is at its normal price as long as you spend £10 plus,i just guessed they'd do the same for this promotion,should of known but its still a great deal.
Yeah, I thought about making a fuss as their signage makes no mention of the exceptions but what the hell, its still a good deal and fair play to the club for introducing it.

Yeah, I thought about making a fuss as their signage makes no mention of the exceptions but what the hell, its still a good deal and fair play to the club for introducing it.
I used my card yesterday and got the 10% off, four pints for £9 (although when I bought the half time beer tokens they wouldnt take the 10%)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.