Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it’s for cosmetic appearances only. I’ll be astonished and dismayed in equal measure if Kompers, Walker, Fernandinho, Sané or Sergio goes anywhere the pitch. We owe Naples nothing. Their owners and supporters are utter cnuts
As they arent coming back until Thursday I would guess its more for training reasons as thats were the coaches will all be, better to train out there for 3 days than hang around here.

That squad worries me. I really hope he picks the 11 who won’t start at OT.

After the hugely sensible decision to leave Vinny and Fernandinho out at the weekend, I would be surprised if he takes any daft risks in this one. The truth is, 6 points on Sunday is more important than any record.

That squad worries me. I really hope he picks the 11 who won’t start at OT.

After the hugely sensible decision to leave Vinny and Fernandinho out at the weekend, I would be surprised if he takes any daft risks in this one. The truth is, 6 points on Sunday is more important than any record.
6 points? It would be a huge risk if he played kompany at all over there,not pep bashing but is he getting caught up in this unbeaten run,at the end of the day there’s bigger priorities than this actual game..

6 points? It would be a huge risk if he played kompany at all over there,not pep bashing but is he getting caught up in this unbeaten run,at the end of the day there’s bigger priorities than this actual game..
The difference between a 5 point and an 11 point lead.

Delph needs a rest, I am surprised why Pep didn't pick another LB from the best academy in the world.

We speak highly about the academy, the media speaks highly about them and their results are great so why not rely on them !

Maybe he just has more faith in our teams ability to win both games than we do

When Stones got injured, Pep was complaining that Stones was playing too much and was implying that he shouldn't play that friendly game with the National team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.