Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the squad we have I am finding it difficult to see how we rest any of our forward players and still maintain the momentum we have. Although CL will shut down till Feb/March the FA cup will kick in in a week or two. Sane has already clocked up four bookings. This guy will provide the extra cover we need to rotate properly and still maintain our good form. I read that it was 44m, I dont give a toss what it costs, what price is glory?

Get this lad in! He is at the level of Silva and De Bruyne and just a little step up from Sane, Aguero and Sterling. We need him. Also Can is a step up on Gundolan and I would go for him in January too.

Behave yourself.

Even more desperately needed in light of recent showings from opponents.

Sanchez is always looking to engage players in front of him by taking them on at close quarters, using his body strength and sheer force of will. It might not be in keeping of always moving the ball on and working that opening, but sometimes we might need to gamble a little more when things are tight.

I think he would make a helluva difference.

Even more desperately needed in light of recent showings from opponents.

Sanchez is always looking to engage players in front of him by taking them on at close quarters, using his body strength and sheer force of will. It might not be in keeping of always moving the ball on and working that opening, but sometimes we might need to gamble a little more when things are tight.

I think he would make a helluva difference.

Yep will Wenger let him go though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.