United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they are mate. He leaves exploitable gaps with his little gallops forward.

Lol i agree and that is very true, but such is the state of their midfield options he is actually a slightly better option than the others they have and the united fans know it as well which is why they feel they play better with him in the team.

He’s a good player on the ball and he can run with it and he can turn defence into attack very well.

At times if we get frustrated or fall behind a chase the game he along with Martial would be there most dangerous player for me.

So I’m glad he’s not playing, are we lucky is he not, no he was sent off and deserved to be. Does it increase our chances of win, probably a little bit but ultimately I think how we play more so then them will determine the game.

Plus last year we played Nacho as the tv trail banned Aguero despite the ref looking straight at him at the time! We still won and that’s what a team has to do.

Sunday, would definitely take a point despite being better then them a point is such a better result for us then them I’d have it.

Plus this year I have a feeling we will play them a good few times, so plenty of times to show our superior quality!!

Dear rags

Pogba was quite correctly sent off for deliberately trying to injure a fellow pro. He is and always has been a snidey ****.

Fits in perfectly with your rancid club

Come on mate ..the alpaca is a good keeper but the best in the business is well over the top.
Would you seriously swap him for Eddie because I fucking wouldn't.
He gets lots of praise because he does lots of camera saves..look great on TV but take a sideways step and he could catch most of them rather than pushing the ball out.
Not saying he doesn't make some good saves as well but definitely rather would have Eddie.

I'm amazed this never gets picked up on more. He's a great shot stopper don't get me wrong, with great reflexes(which he should have anyway considering his build), but he doesn't half dress the rest of his stops by diving for balls he could probably walk up to and catch. He's a Hollywood keeper. 'One for the camera's' they used to say.

I'm amazed this never gets picked up on more. He's a great shot stopper don't get me wrong, with great reflexes(which he should have anyway considering his build), but he doesn't half dress the rest of his stops by diving for balls he could probably walk up to and catch. He's a Hollywood keeper. 'One for the camera's' they used to say.

Ken Mulhearn like

I've never seen a club so victimised. They had a player who was assaulted on his foot by an opponent player's balls; they've had a player incorrectly red-carded for playing fairly and being ; their fans have been victimised for singing clean songs about Lukaku; the media have been biased towards at least 19 other clubs; in the past their opposition fans formed a breakaway club called Maine Road FC because they couldn't handle the fair treatment of Man U's supporters; Mourinho has always said: “Calm down, relax a little bit. Don’t be so nervous” yet he is always mis-quoted; Bailly, Ibrahimovic, Matic, Jones, Carrick, and Fellaini are all injured. No other clubs have any reported injuries, whatsoever, and none have ever had anyone on the fitness table; they had to go all the way to Moscow and back (in strak contrast to their pre-season to local clubs like LA Galaxy in Rochdale and so on); and they are in debt. Spare a thought for them please and stop being so mean. Meanies live in rubbish bins.

6477791.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.