Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and free kicks from diving, cheating, pathetic, cheating desperate cheating Mourinho orders loving rag twats. Did I mention they may cheat, with the aid of a cheating ref?
So, let me get this straight: you’re suggesting they may employ the dark art of deception in attempt to win?

Wathing the Chelsea match, even though Chelsea didn't take their chances and Atletico managed to cope with Chelsea's onslaught somewhat (though they are out) and though theirs was not a parked train but a mini bus if you like because they needed to win and hope Qarabag would do them a favour, there was something that struck me.

Recently I've been doing a kind of study on how to undo parked buses and two of those methods were in full flow today (one was used a lot more than the other).

The first is sending balls from wide for your big men to head it in and the second is having an attacker who can dribble into the box.

Chelsea's team has got these in spades. The second point is a quality that Alexis Sanchez will bring to the team if we get him next summer. I know Sterling tries to do this, Delph does try, Jesus and Sane I believe have this quality but we rarely ever get to see them in full flow.

The way Hazard was skipping past the Atleti defenders was a sight to behold especially in the second half and after some time they had to crowd him out to minimize his danger and so Chelsea began to try from the other wing with Moses and also later brought in Pedro to try reduce the predictability of their attacks going through Hazard all of the time.

Thats all very well , but how do you shift the bus if they have let the tyres down , you never thought of that did you ?

Thats all very well , but how do you shift the bus if they have let the tyres down , you never thought of that did you ?

HaHa! Actually if they can't move it because they're too fat or slow, we just pass around it all the easier or Raz can do an up-and-over. OR send on SuperPep, he's got enough puff to blow them up and away

Most pundits like Carragher , Wright , Thompson and a few others are saying the only way to beat us will be to be very aggressive and press man for man , in between the lines this means they will have to kick us off the park , the referee needs to be strong and produce a couple of early bookings. Its anti-football versus the beautiful game , if hoof ball, set pieces and thuggery is allowed to win then its time we all packed it in.

Some crumb of comfort if you could call it that if they did beat us,that they lost their next game while we won at Swansea now it would be sort of funny Well only slightly..
we will have run them into the ground,so win or lose,their next match will be tough.they didn't look to dynamic tonight,in fact,they looked like a team that had just played us.

Watched both mate.

They pressed, but didn't press maniacally, as I clearly state in my post.

Napoli are the best, and most intense pressing side in Europe, so I'm not sure you did watch the matches or you'd remember they tried their best to go at us full tilt until they realised they were just wasting their energy. United could have 13 players and they wouldn't press as well as Napoli.

Napoli are the best, and most intense pressing side in Europe, so I'm not sure you did watch the matches or you'd remember they tried their best to go at us full tilt until they realised they were just wasting their energy. United could have 13 players and they wouldn't press as well as Napoli.
What not could have 13 they do it’s the ref and the forth official ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.